- Barack and Michelle Obama all smiles as they step out in Washington, DC
- Postpone your trips to the US if you have no important business there – Abike Dabiri-Erewa counsels Nigerians
- CNN reveals 8 Donald Trump’s ‘interests and ties’ to Russia (Photos/documents)
- Donald Trump responds to Pres. Obama’s claim that he would have won the election if he had contested
- 120 year old virgin monk credits his long life to celibacy
- Chrissy Teigen mocks Mitt Romney after he’s spotted having dinner with Donald Trump
Burglars attack Real Madrid Footballer Raphael Varane’s home, make away with £60k worth of valuables
- Burglars attack Real Madrid Footballer Raphael Varane's home, make away with £60k worth of valuables
Spanish newspaper El Mundo has revealed that Real Madrid and France defender Raphael Varane lost about £60,000 worth of valuables to burglars who attacked his Madrid home on Wednesday night while he was away playing football for his club side against Borussia Dortmund in the UEFA champions league.
The robbers made away with 12 watches, cash, jewelry and clothes, and the footballer upon returning to the house, called police and the club’s security team, informing them that he didn’t put on his security alarm before leaving his house.
According to Spanish newspaper El Mundo, ‘the burglars entered the property through an annex which was being renovated before entering the house by forcing the front door open.’
Police have informed Varane that they have a couple of leads for their investigation, with an Audi A4 seen outside the annex and a witness has also come forward to say they saw ‘three or four people taking a case out of the house and putting it in the car’.
Police believe the gang responsible had been watching the house for several days and knew Varane was away on Wednesday when they struck.