- Arnold Schwarzenegger takes over Celebrity Apprentice, but Donald Trump is still cashing in from show
- photos of Kim Kardashian & her family at her Mum’s annual Christmas party
- Venezuelan man spends over £30K in a bid to look like Red Skull
- Rihanna and Prince Harry get live HIV tests (photo)
- ‘I noticed him sweating & uncomfortable’ – Cossy Ojiakor recounts her experience with a stranger checking her out
- Groom flashes gun when pastor officiating his wedding asked if anyone was unpleased with the union
You could end up dead – Kim Kardashian warns bandits
- You could end up dead - Kim Kardashian warns bandits
Sources have it today that Kim Kardashian’s new security detail has included former members of the Secret Service, who will be armed to the teeth to boost her security. To this effect she wants to make it clear to anyone who’s even thinking of pulling off a heist at her expense … you could end up dead, because she’s amping up her security to Presidential levels.
TMZ reports below…
There will be at least one team of 2 hired muscles (minimum) everywhere she goes. We’re also told her car will be “armored.”
Our sources have it that, after the Paris robbery Kim, met with some ex-special force members from the Israeli army, ex-CIA agents as well as former Secret Service members. Kanye met with owners of 2 top security firms. As for Pascal Duvier … he still has a job.
We’re also told Kris Jenner is heavily involved in security meetings, and plans to get protection for Kourtney, Khloe, Kendall and Kylie … stat. We’ve heard nothing about Rob. No word on Kim’s code name.