- “I didn’t give a sh**t what anyone thought” ” Beautiful young mum breastfeeds her baby in public
- Arnold Schwarzenegger takes over Celebrity Apprentice, but Donald Trump is still cashing in from show
- photos of Kim Kardashian & her family at her Mum’s annual Christmas party
- Venezuelan man spends over £30K in a bid to look like Red Skull
- Rihanna and Prince Harry get live HIV tests (photo)
- ‘I noticed him sweating & uncomfortable’ – Cossy Ojiakor recounts her experience with a stranger checking her out
How To Get A Bigger Butt In 5 Most Popular And Simplest Fast Ways
- How To Get A Bigger Butt In 5 Simple Ways
How To Get A Bigger Butt In 5 Most Popular And Simplest Fast Ways
Since you are here to read about getting bigger butt, am sure you would agree with me that looking good is a very important thing.
Most people are no more interested in ‘skinny girl’ look, but prefer to see women with bigger sexy booty, women with big asses, or women with fuller curves, which is the primary reason why so many women now join gyms and exercise programs in order to have big ass.
The butt or the hips are an extremely important part of a woman’s body, especially if they want to really look curvaceous. Women want to get bigger booty and wider hips, but they are unable to understand how to get them. If you are too skinny or too overweight, you will have to become dedicated and focused if you really wish to get bigger and wider hips.
If you are wondering about how to get bigger hips and have tried a number of different exercises as well, to no effect, it is important that you alter your approach. There are a whole host of different things that must be kept in mind when you try to sculpt your body, the most important of which include your dietary intake as well as the exercises that you can do. Now, you might have heard about the butt implants that many women tend to opt for. Butt implants are considered to be an easy way for most people to get their body sculpted just the way they want it, but it needs to be said that if the process isn’t done properly, these implants could cause a lot of trouble.
Getting a bigger butt is actually very simple at its core, yet it has been blown out of proportion due to people repeatedly falling into the same mistakes and pitfalls.
The fact is there are only two factors that will make or break your butt building journey — exercise and nutrition. Which will become the keys to the two most important factors — fat and muscle.
Yet there are a ton of ways out there that make promises of helping you achieve these factors correctly. Some of them work great, some of them don’t, most of them are just a downright scam or a waste of time.
Here we will be covering most every option out there; showing you what works and blowing the lid off what doesn’t.
So stick around and let’s build our dream butt today!
Most people may hate this answer, though I promise you shouldn’t. Exercise really is the safest and greatest way to build a killer butt or to get bigger hips. The problem is a ton of people are simply doing it the wrong way. And for some its not even their fault because they are simply being fed the wrong information.
If you are overweight, and are just looking to ‘enhance’ your butt, you should know that is not possible. You cannot just ‘spot reduce’ so easily. You need to make sure that you carry out a range of different exercises that are designed to reduce your body’s fat deposits from all over, not just from one place. However, there are certain exercises that are focused primarily upon the waist and the butt, so performing those exercises on a regular basis will result in a much greater buildup of muscles and burning of fat from your buttocks. Here are the exercises that you need to perform:
Just throwing a few exercises at you, or a generic article that isn’t tailored to your needs is pointless, and will lead to stagnation and disappointment.
Meet Lyzabeth Lopez, Pro Level International Fitness Model, creator of the Hourglass Workout and the woman with one of the best butts on the planet. These workouts — which can be done at the gym or at home — will give your sexiest, roundest booty ever.
Heel raises are excellent for developing a rounder butt. You can use ankle weights or resistance bands to maintain tension for better muscle growth in the glutes and hamstrings.
1. Begin on your hands and knees in a tabletop position. Drive the heel of one foot straight up towards the ceiling, maintaining a 90-degree angle at the knee. At the top of the movement, take a second to flex the glute muscles as you exhale.
2. Inhale as you slowly bring the knee back down, crossing it over the opposite knee.
Tip: For a more intense workout, do 1 to 2 minutes on one leg, then continue with another 1 to 2 minutes on the same leg, but this time extending your leg straight out. Once this 2 to 4 minute set is complete, switch legs.
Jump squats are great for gaining strength and burning fat.
1. To start, slowly lower yourself into a squat making sure your knees don’t pass your toes. This is called the safe-squat position.
2. Next, spring up into a straight jump and land in the same safe-squat position. Repeat this movement continuously for 30 seconds.
Single Leg Bridges
Leg bridges are great for your booty and build sexy VS model legs.
1. Lie on your back with one foot flat on the ground and one leg straight up in the air.
2. Exhale as you place your weight into the heel of the foot on the ground and drive your glutes up aiming to make your body straight from shoulder to knee. At the top of the movement, flex your glutes and inhale as you slowly return to start position. Repeat this for 20 repetitions per leg, pulsing at the top for 10 seconds at the end of each set.
Diet & Meal Plans
You can’t make your body good looking unless you keep a check on what you are eating. Perhaps the most important thing that you need to keep in mind whenever you are looking to buy foods for yourself is to check their nutritional content. Remember, you don’t want fat deposition on any part of your body. Instead, you want to make it firm. You want a firm butt, which stays in place, but if you think that you can get that by eating lots of junk food, you are sorely mistaken. In the following few paragraphs, you will read about some of the healthiest foods that you can consume in order to make your butt bigger and wider:
Proper nutrition really can make or break you, so choosing the right foods to make your butt grow bigger is essential. They can help regulate proper hormones, as well as supply your body will all the building blocks it needs. These “building blocks are what help to ensure your booty blasting workouts actually make your butt grow.
I cannot stress the importance of nutrition enough. And luckily it is not that hard once you understand the basics of it.
6 Foods That Make Your Butt Bigger
Whether you suffer from a flat derriere or simply want to fill out your jeans a little more, there is hope for people who want a fuller backside. Certain foods, especially those rich in healthy fats and proteins, have been found to help build a round and sexy backside.
Here are a few foods that will make your butt bigger:
• Avocado and other healthy plant-based fats. Monounsaturated fats, which are found in plant foods such as avocados, are healthy sources of fat that lead to a rounder butt. In addition, these types of fats may prevent putting on weight in the midsection, making that butt even more noticeable.
• Nuts. With plenty of healthy fats, protein, and vitamins, nuts are a super food for anyone looking to build muscle. Choose lower sodium varieties to avoid uncomfortable bloating and water retention.
• Whole grains. Whole grains may be higher calorie, but they are higher in nutrients as well. Whole grains have healthy fats, lots of vitamins, and are a great source of fiber.
• Greek yogurt. This dairy treat is not only delicious, but a great source of protein. Choose low-fat or nonfat yogurt to avoid gaining weight all over your body rather than just the backside.
• Seafood. Fish such as tuna and salmon are low calorie but full of healthy fats, proteins, and vitamins. These dietary components all support a healthy muscle structure and a feminine hourglass shape.
• Protein drinks and bars. For many women, the real hindrance to building gluteal muscle is protein. Protein is a necessary building block for muscle; your squats and leg work will not lead to a larger butt without this essential nutrient. If you suspect you are not getting enough protein, it may be time to add a protein bar, drink, or other supplement.
While these foods will help to make your butt bigger, they will have the best effects if used in conjunction with an exercise routine. Combining a diet rich in these foods with squats, lunges, and other gluteal exercises will ensure a rounder, firmer, and sexier backside.
Celebrities around the world with more money than sense typically opt for this quick fix route. Although it can be potentially very dangerous and very expensive — think about if you want to take the risk and debt, all in the hopes of a quick fix? Added to the fact that achieving a bigger butt the natural way ends up looking a whole lot better anyway.
Although people still do opt for such butt augmentation procedures like butt implants; also known as gluteal implants. Where essentially a pad is inserted underneath your skin for a quick lift. Other popular surgeries like fat injecting or brazilian butt lift is another option.
Optimizing your Wardrobe
Wear butt-lifting underwear. There are a variety of undergarments available that are designed to yank your butt up and make it look fuller and perkier; like a push-up bra for your bottom! They are available both with and without padding, and can be worn underneath dresses, pants, and shorts. Some styles extend up to your waist, cinching your waist in to help accentuate your butt even more.
Wear a girdle. A girdle can be worn underneath your clothes. It pushes the excess fat from your tummy down to your hips. This dual effect of shrinking your stomach while pushing out your hips makes your butt look bigger.
Find the right pair of pants. Even the roundest, fullest butt will be swallowed up in a pair of baggy jeans. When it comes to accentuating your butt, stick with styles that are fitted to your curves.
- Firm up with yoga pants, jeggings, and tights. Not only are they extremely comfortable, but these type of pants are thin enough to show off your butt without squishing it down like some thicker jeans do.
- Choose high waisted jeans because these types of jeans button at the smallest part of your waist, making your waist look small and your butt and hips look bigger by comparison.
- Always go with fitted pants. Oversized clothing tends to hide your curves, while fitted pants will show off your body’s natural shape and help lift up your butt. Whether you choose high rise or low rise jeans, make sure that they are a tad snug (but not too tight)!
- Butt toning exercises should be done consistently. You may start to see some results within a week, but you should continue doing the exercises to reap the full rewards and have a more toned butt in the long run.
- Wear thongs underneath your jeans and shorts rather than full underwear in order to make your butt look more prominent. Full underwear can flatten your butt and make it look smaller.
- Try on several different styles of pants and use a three piece angled mirror (if the store has one) to see how your butt looks in each one before making a purchase.
- Wear two or three pairs of underwear or boy shorts for girls, then wear tight skinny pants.
- Don’t do these exercises too fast. You could get exhausted very easily and think they are too much work and start slacking off. Remember to be patient with yourself.
- If you aren’t used to the exercises, start off slow and steady and gradually build up the amount of exercises you do.