- 5 things you didn’t know about Tyga’s supposed gf Jordan Ozuna
- “I didn’t give a sh**t what anyone thought” ” Beautiful young mum breastfeeds her baby in public
- Arnold Schwarzenegger takes over Celebrity Apprentice, but Donald Trump is still cashing in from show
- photos of Kim Kardashian & her family at her Mum’s annual Christmas party
- Venezuelan man spends over £30K in a bid to look like Red Skull
- Rihanna and Prince Harry get live HIV tests (photo)
‘I am so broke, I owe my Grandfather’ – 50Cent
- 'I am so broke, I owe my Grandfather' - 50Cent
We all know 50 Cent isn’t really broke, but he’s making it look like he is, he recently gave the bankruptcy judge a list of his many creditors, and his Grand Dad, Curtis Jackson Sr. is among them.
According to the documents, 50 owes grandpa Jackson $1,737.33.
50 also owes $137,880 to Bentley, $64,909 to American Express (Credit card) and, 2 court judgments totaling more than $23 million. And there’s more that’s just boring debt.
The rapper is laughing off the bankruptcy, he was even most recently seen making it rain on Monday night at Ace of Diamonds strip club in West Hollywood.
In his interview with Levinston on Wednesday, he said:
“You get a bullseye painted on your back when you’re successful, and it’s public to know you’ve become the ideal person to have lawsuits for.”