- 7 beautiful daughters of the Emir of Kano Muhammad Sanusi II
- How To Get A Bigger Butt In 5 Most Popular And Simplest Fast Ways
- Chika Ike Stuns in all black dress for the screening of her new movie
- Photos of Nigerian Lady With The sexiest biggest ass ever
- Photos from actress Mbong Amata’s birthday party
- Transgender Ms SaHHara Eggplants Missing In Newly Realesed Photos
I once worked as a bricklayer to survive – Reekado Banks
- I once worked as a bricklayer to survive – Reekado Banks
As a prominent young Nigerian artiste, Reekado Banks has worked with the cream of the Nigerian music industry including Don Jazzy, Illbliss, Tiwa Savage, Olamide, Korede Bello, Di’Ja and Wale.
The story of his rise to prominence however, has not been smooth, as the Mavin Records recording artiste disclosed during a #MySuperStarStory interview.
He also revealed that at one point, a lecturer at the university told him that he will never make it after preventing him from retaking a test he missed.Born Solomon Ayoleyi Hanniel, the Ondo State indigene revealed that after informing his parents of his intention to pursue a career in music and getting their blessing, he had to hawk blenders in traffic and work as a manual labourer at a construction site in a bid to earn some money to use to record.
His turning point came with the Mavin Records audition where he was picked out of over 5,000 hopefuls. The dreadlocked act, now popular for his ballad “Katapot” credited this triumph to God. In his words, “There is no amount of sacrifice that was enough to get me something this big.”