- Man badly beaten after stealing $2,600 from his employees, confessed that he gave ₦35,000 to his wife & $1,000 to girlfriend
- Photos: FG officially announces closure of Abuja airport
- Nigeria severs diplomatic ties with Taiwan, shuts its Abuja office
- Photos: IDPs sweep and clean their community as they prepare for resettlement in Borno
- First black Polish lawmaker, John Godson visits woman who believed in him while he was growing up
- Donald Duke and wife Onari cause stir with their monster bike at Calabar Bikers Carnival
Kanye West was angry with mother-in-law Kris Jenner during Paris fashion show
- Kanye West was angry with mother-in-law Kris Jenner during Paris fashion show
We had always thought Kanye West was one of the only people on earth who actually gets on with his mother-in-law. But yesterday the rapper seemed to make it very clear that all was not well between them as they sat front row during the Balmain fashion show during Paris Fashion Week.
Kanye, who is married to Kris’ daughter Kim, not only kept his hood up throughout the show but his body language oozed anger and frustration, while Kris looked like she didn’t have a care in the world.
Body language expert Dr Lillian Glass spoke to RadarOnline about the pictures from the FROW, declaring: “Kanye is very angry and distraught, but Kris is not satisfying him emotionally. She is only concerned about herself. Discussing an image showing Kris laughing while Kanye has his head firmly down, she said: “This photo is very disturbing.
He is very angry, upset and distraught and is the only one in the entire audience looking like this. “You can tell by this photo alone that there is something very serious going on with him emotionally and Kris is not giving him the support that he needs right now.” She concluded: “What I am seeing throughout all of these photos is that Kris is not reaching out to him physically. Instead, she has her hands on herself. She is not satisfying Kanye emotionally or reaching out to him like a mother would. She is only concerned about herself.”
Kanye and Kris were at the show to support Kendall and designer Olivier Rousteing. Kanye’s wife Kim is believed to have remained at home with daughter North and new son Saint. It has been an interesting month for Kanye who has become embroiled in a number of spats on Twitter. In the past few weeks he has claimed he has debts of $53 million, said he made Taylor Swift famous and started a war of words with music producer Bob Ezrin. His latest one, which has left fans concerned, was with deadmau5 over piracy allegations.
This week Kris admitted her son-in-law goes too far telling Ellen: “There have been days where there should be a no tweeting law and I feel like I’ll ground him.” Maybe that’s what has left Kanye fuming?