- Arnold Schwarzenegger takes over Celebrity Apprentice, but Donald Trump is still cashing in from show
- photos of Kim Kardashian & her family at her Mum’s annual Christmas party
- Venezuelan man spends over £30K in a bid to look like Red Skull
- Rihanna and Prince Harry get live HIV tests (photo)
- ‘I noticed him sweating & uncomfortable’ – Cossy Ojiakor recounts her experience with a stranger checking her out
- Groom flashes gun when pastor officiating his wedding asked if anyone was unpleased with the union
What Kim Kardashian told North West about Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna’s baby
- What Kim Kardashian told North West about Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna's baby
In an exclusive interview with E! News on Friday in Las Vegas, Kim Kardashian talked about Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna’s baby and how she talked to her 3 year old daughter, North West about her unborn cousin. She said:
“They have talked to me about names but I would never tell because that’s really personal to them. If they want to share that, they could,” Kim said.
“But we’re just there to support them. We’re so excited that we’re getting a new cousin.” “I was FaceTiming with Chyna the other day and explaining to North that there was a baby in her belly and then sharing the sonogram pictures with North and explaining to her that this is her little cousin and it’s so exciting we have a new cousin coming”.
“I think they’re just starting to get into it, but we share a ton of different baby stuff.” “I think once it starts happening for them we’ll have way more tips, once the baby’s here. I’m excited to see my brother in this role as a dad. I think he’ll be an amazing dad.”