- “I didn’t give a sh**t what anyone thought” ” Beautiful young mum breastfeeds her baby in public
- Arnold Schwarzenegger takes over Celebrity Apprentice, but Donald Trump is still cashing in from show
- photos of Kim Kardashian & her family at her Mum’s annual Christmas party
- Venezuelan man spends over £30K in a bid to look like Red Skull
- Rihanna and Prince Harry get live HIV tests (photo)
- ‘I noticed him sweating & uncomfortable’ – Cossy Ojiakor recounts her experience with a stranger checking her out
Kim K’s BFF slams Amber Rose and Blac Chyna as ‘Ghetto, street bullies’
- Kim K's BFF slams Amber Rose and Blac Chyna as 'Ghetto, street bullies'
In an interview with RadarOnline, the 41 year old former CEO of a public relations firm, who now runs his own gossip website TheDishh.com, didn’t hold back.
“Kylie’s young, they’re not. They are bullies,” Cheban told the website of Rose and Chyna. “Both of them are kind of street. They take it to another level and they’re always looking for a fight.”
Kylie and Chyna have been trading jabs via Instagram posts for the last few months, and recently Chyna has taken aim at Jenner over her famous lips.
Last month, when teens began attempting a bizarre quest for a pumped-up pout similar to Jenner’s by sucking on a shot glass — aptly called the #KylieJennerChallenge — Chyna shared a photo of herself with almost clown-like huge red lips.
Even though Jenner has been fighting back in her own right, Cheban clearly feels protective of the teen.
“I want to bully them back. They’re really aggressive. They should at least wait till Kylie is 18,” he told RadarOnline. “I want to show them what it is like. I’m not taking sides. They’re too ghetto, too street. They’re bullies.”
He also told the website that should any video from their pasts as strippers emerge, he’ll be happy to post them on his site.
“I’ll put crazy videos of them up. People want to see them. It doesn’t get any classier with these two,” he said.