- Man badly beaten after stealing $2,600 from his employees, confessed that he gave ₦35,000 to his wife & $1,000 to girlfriend
- Photos: FG officially announces closure of Abuja airport
- Nigeria severs diplomatic ties with Taiwan, shuts its Abuja office
- Photos: IDPs sweep and clean their community as they prepare for resettlement in Borno
- First black Polish lawmaker, John Godson visits woman who believed in him while he was growing up
- Donald Duke and wife Onari cause stir with their monster bike at Calabar Bikers Carnival
NNPC To Be Split Into 30 Companies To Make More Money
- NNPC To Be Split Into 30 Companies To Make More Money
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is set to be split into 30 profit-making companies, so said the the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources and Group Managing Director of the NNPC, Ibe Kachikwu.
The minister also disclosed that each of the thirty companies would have its own managing director.