- Man badly beaten after stealing $2,600 from his employees, confessed that he gave ₦35,000 to his wife & $1,000 to girlfriend
- Photos: FG officially announces closure of Abuja airport
- Nigeria severs diplomatic ties with Taiwan, shuts its Abuja office
- Photos: IDPs sweep and clean their community as they prepare for resettlement in Borno
- First black Polish lawmaker, John Godson visits woman who believed in him while he was growing up
- Donald Duke and wife Onari cause stir with their monster bike at Calabar Bikers Carnival
Photos: President Buhari to leave for Egypt Today
- Photos: President Buhari to leave for Egypt Today
President Buhari will depart Abuja today February 19th for Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt to participate in the Business for Africa, Egypt and the World Forum.
A statement by the Special Adviser to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, states that the forum, which opens in the Egyptian resort town on Saturday, February 20, 2016, is being organized by the Egyptian government under the auspices of the African Union Commission..
“the forum’s objective is to accelerate private sector engagement and investment within Africa and promote the development of African ties and partnerships”. President Buhari, President Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi of Egypt and the Presidents of Togo, Sudan, Kenya, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea and the Prime Minister of Ethiopia are among confirmed speakers at the forum. Other confirmed speakers include the President of the African Development Bank, Dr. Akinwumi Adesina and the President/CEO of Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote. President Buhari will be accompanied on the trip by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Geoffrey Onyeama and the Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Dr Okechukwu Enelama. He will return to Abuja at the conclusion of the forum.