- Photos: FG officially announces closure of Abuja airport
- Nigeria severs diplomatic ties with Taiwan, shuts its Abuja office
- Photos: IDPs sweep and clean their community as they prepare for resettlement in Borno
- First black Polish lawmaker, John Godson visits woman who believed in him while he was growing up
- Donald Duke and wife Onari cause stir with their monster bike at Calabar Bikers Carnival
- Biggest shopping mall in Benin burns to the ground (photos)
Simple Way To Locate Your Stolen Phone Without Involving Police
- Simple Way To Locate Your Stolen Phone Without Involving Police
If you lose your mobile you can trace it back. Most of us always fear that our Mobile may be stolen at any time.
Each mobile carries a unique IMEI no. i.e. International Mobile Equipment Identity No which can be used to track your mobile anywhere in the world. This is how it works!!
1. Dial *#06# from your mobile.
2. Your mobile shows a unique 15 digit.
3. Note down this number at a secure place except
in your mobile phone itself as this is the Number
which will help trace your mobile in Case of a
4. Once stolen you just have to E-mail this 15 digit
IMEI No. to email@example.com with details as below.
Last used No.:_________________
E-mail for communication:_____
IMEI No :_______________________
5. No need to go to the police.
6. Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hrs
via a complex system of GPRS and internet, You
will find where your hand set is being operated
even if the SIM card has been changed.