- Man badly beaten after stealing $2,600 from his employees, confessed that he gave ₦35,000 to his wife & $1,000 to girlfriend
- Photos: FG officially announces closure of Abuja airport
- Nigeria severs diplomatic ties with Taiwan, shuts its Abuja office
- Photos: IDPs sweep and clean their community as they prepare for resettlement in Borno
- First black Polish lawmaker, John Godson visits woman who believed in him while he was growing up
- Donald Duke and wife Onari cause stir with their monster bike at Calabar Bikers Carnival
Sisters burnt to death in Lagos
- Sisters burnt to death in Lagos
Three sisters were reportedly burnt to death as midnight fire ravaged some shops on Friday morning in the Mechanic Village area of Oke Afa, Isolo, Lagos.
According to report, the three sisters were aged 5, 7, and 12 years and were of the same parents. Their names were not ascertained as at the time of the incident.
DAILY POST gathered that it was difficult for the girls to escape the inferno as their guardians had reportedly locked them in a shop before the incident.
Director of the Fire service, Dr. Razak Fadipe, who confirmed the incident, said efforts were on to put out the fire as two fire trucks from Isolo and Ikotun branches of the Lagos State Fire Service were seen at the scene extinguishing the fire.
Policemen from the Ejigbo Police Division were said to have removed the corpses.