- Barack and Michelle Obama all smiles as they step out in Washington, DC
- Postpone your trips to the US if you have no important business there – Abike Dabiri-Erewa counsels Nigerians
- CNN reveals 8 Donald Trump’s ‘interests and ties’ to Russia (Photos/documents)
- Donald Trump responds to Pres. Obama’s claim that he would have won the election if he had contested
- 120 year old virgin monk credits his long life to celibacy
- Chrissy Teigen mocks Mitt Romney after he’s spotted having dinner with Donald Trump
Twitter accidentally suspends own CEO’s account
- Twitter accidentally suspends own CEO's account
Last night, Twitter suspended its own chief executive and co-founder, Jack Dorsey’ account. He had over 3.5million followers before it was suspended and it fell to about 150 followers after the suspension.
His account was restored about 30 minutes later and the 40 year old billionaire later tweeted that his account was suspended due to an internal mistake.