- Nigeria severs diplomatic ties with Taiwan, shuts its Abuja office
- Photos: IDPs sweep and clean their community as they prepare for resettlement in Borno
- First black Polish lawmaker, John Godson visits woman who believed in him while he was growing up
- Donald Duke and wife Onari cause stir with their monster bike at Calabar Bikers Carnival
- Biggest shopping mall in Benin burns to the ground (photos)
- I am not dumping PDP for APC- Fayose addresses rumors of his planned defection
Zimbabwean inventor showcases his own drone, electric car and green generator
- Zimbabwean inventor showcases his own drone, electric car and green generator
Sangulani (Maxwell) Chikumbutso is a Zimbabwean inventor who has come up with various disruptive technologies that will shift the way science is working. In fact he says he has come up with the inventions that according to him, “defy the laws of physics” and to that extent he has found difficulty in getting some of his stuff patented worldwide.
Among the prototypes on exhibit today were an electricity powered car (Saith EV) that Saith Technologies says is way better than Tesla’s, a helicopter (Saith Hex_Copter) that works on five fuels, Microsonic powered generator (Greener Power Machine), locally manufactured (not assembled) drone, surveillance towers, mobile broadcast communication backpack, intelligent IP Mesh backpack and household transformer that can multiply power a hundredfold.
We will be following up with Chikumbutso to get finer details about how his inventions work.
Here are some of the prototypes in pictures.: